[sdiy] Nord Modular DIY

Amos controlvoltage at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:24:36 CET 2016

Have you checked out Axoloti?

http://www.axoloti.com/

I'm not sure how its processing power compares directly to Nord Modular (is
it between a G1 and a G2?) but a huge amount of work has been done already
to provide a modular and patchable music-synthesis system there, and you or
others could write new modules to reproduce specific functionality from the
Nord systems.