[sdiy] Audio circuits and basic electronics knowledge recommendation.

BrightBoy jdec at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 2 15:41:39 CET 2016

Don't forget the classic tome, "Musical Applications of Microprocessors"
by Hal Chamberlin.

Contents can be seen here:

http://www.mindspring.com/~jdec/book/MAM.jpg

It's a perfect blend of analog, digital and analog/digital hybrid synth design.

I have the last remaining supply of the hardcover 2nd edition. All copies
are new-old-stock (new, mint and un-read) straight from the Sam's/Hayden
shipping boxes.

Price is $52 USD shipped in the USA and $71 USD shipped to most worldwide
destinations.

Email me PRIVATELY if anyone is interested in picking up this holy grail
reference book.

Jeff