[sdiy] Audio circuits and basic electronics knowledge recommendation.

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Wed Mar 2 03:31:46 CET 2016

+1 Agree.

I use LTSpice, but the principle is the same. There's a lot to be learned from sims before you get to real circuits.

And the reverse is true too - I've learned a lot by running sims of existing circuits and finding out what the frequency response was or what was used as the upper limit of audio or whatever. Careful analysis of what better people have done previously is a good way to learn where to go next.

Tom