[sdiy] Digital delay memory

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Thu Apr 28 03:44:00 CEST 2016

On Apr 27, 2016, at 6:27 PM, Eric Brombaugh <ebrombaugh1 at cox.net> wrote:
> It's worth remembering that the MCUs we're working with here are incredibly complex. For a few dollars we're getting devices that are significantly more capable than entire computers that were being sold just a short time ago. Ensuring that everything on them works as specified is a monumental job and some of the mfgs out there do a much better job of it than others.

Agreed.

Not only are they incredibly complex, but most tests cover individual peripherals, one at a time. My biggest troubles occur when I end up using just about every peripheral on a chip. It seems that combinations of peripherals - especially with unique timing of the combined features - reveal errors in the silicon that simply aren't present when using each peripheral alone.

Brian