[sdiy] Digital delay memory

Jay Schwichtenberg jays at aracnet.com
Wed Apr 27 21:10:55 CEST 2016

Eric,

That is the product line that I've been looking at and with something like
STMicros' Discovery products it would make getting started with them real
easy and cheap.

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/stmicroelectronics/STM32F469I-DISCO
/497-15990-ND/5428811

There is also the plus that I deal with ARM stuff at work so I have
experience with it. I started using MicroChip stuff before all the ARM stuff
became 'popluar' so I'm pretty familiar with their stuff and have a
programmer for them too. I think ARM will probably have more staying power
but the MicroChip stuff has its place.

Jay S.