[sdiy] FM Transmitter IC

Dave Brown davebr at modularsynthesis.com
Mon Apr 25 18:23:28 CEST 2016

I did one with an I2C chip that is on http://modularsynthesis.com/electronic/info.htm.  If you want a fixed frequency then these are pretty simple assuming someone can program a chip for you.

However, Ramsey Electronics has a nice digitized tuning one.  However, they have discontinued their kits so their remaining stock is on Amazon.  This is a nice transmitter.

http://www.amazon.com/Synthesized-FM-Stereo-Transmitter-Kit/dp/B0002NRIM8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8 <http://www.amazon.com/Synthesized-FM-Stereo-Transmitter-Kit/dp/B0002NRIM8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1461601261&sr=8-4&keywords=ramsey+electronics+fm> &qid=1461601261&sr=8-4&keywords=ramsey+electronics+fm

They make an analog tuning one for less and a more expensive one.  Just search for Ramsey Electronics FM

Dave