[sdiy] New SID Chips?

nvawter nvawter at media.mit.edu
Mon Apr 25 17:29:28 CEST 2016

Just for the curious (not a critique!), they haven't implemented a
filter yet:
//filterOutput = IIR2((struct IIR_filter*)&filter04_06, filterInput);
//IIR2(filter04_06, temp1);
k=(temp>>8)+128;
k+=temp1>>10; // no real filter implemeted yet

So if someone wants to experiment with SID-like filters and wants a
codebase to start from, there you go!
(Sample rate appears to be 16 kHz on a 16MHz 16-bit chip.)

Their full source is at (yeah they got the whole chip in about 400
lines!)
https://github.com/cybernesto/sid-arduino-lib/blob/master/SID.cpp