[sdiy] FM Transmitter IC

Robert Spencer rob at gmsn.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 12:42:45 CEST 2016

Hi guys,

I’m after an FM transmitter IC, similar to the ones you get in the little iPod FM transmitters in cars. I’ve bought a few of these products, but they all seem to have the markings on the chips removed.

I’ve been searching for a couple of months, but the only ones I can find have an I2C interface or similar for control, which would mean an additional controller. I’m after one which would be able to drive a small LED display with two buttons for tuning.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Rob Spencer
GMSN!