[sdiy] Affordable silk-screening company for modular synth front panels..???

blacet at blacet.com blacet at blacet.com
Thu Apr 21 18:48:27 CEST 2016

Almost anyone with some fine pitch screens and some experience with metal
or plastic surfaces can do this. It is even worth contacting t-shirt
printers in your area to see if they have done this or could recommend
someone. The costs are virtually the same everywhere in the USA/Canada
because the process is the same. If you get 100 panels of the same thing,
it can run $3-4 per panel including the set-up. But a few panels of one
design might run you $25-50 a panel.

Another option is Metalphoto which uses a photgraphic etching process and
can manufacture the whole panel.

Long ago, I used to do this myself and may even have some screens. But it
is a finicky process and having day to day experience is a big plus.