[sdiy] Affordable silk-screening company for modular synth front panels..???

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Thu Apr 21 15:44:07 CEST 2016

Hi list,

Could anybody give me a good silk-screening company
that could do plain dotcom type front panels like these for example ?
http://www.arcenson.com/projects/Modular/M108_Audio_Mixer/Module_pictures/M108_Audio_Mixer_front.jpg

I will need 1U to 8U width sizes panels in the next futur.
I would supply that company with aluminium folded panels
ready to apply silk-screen to..
If that company cannot silk-screen on already side-folded plate
I can send flat pre-cut plates to be silked then fold them afterward..

I'm located in Quebec City, Canada but willing to
mail my stuff to USA for that kind of job..

Any good experiences with some names ?

Thanks.