[sdiy] Silvered mica caps in VCO core integrators

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Tue Apr 19 01:19:02 CEST 2016

Oh, yes, I read the frequencies wrong.  I still have my super S/H set
up, so when I get a chance I can compare mica to polystyrene.  May take
a while though.  In the meantime, I'll be thinking more about your
calculation. The difference in the regular dielectric charge and the
same with the extra polarization charge added might be one way to think
about this problem.  I don't seem to see that difference coming into
your calculation.

Ian

ijfritz.byethost4.com