[sdiy] looking for a joystick

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Wed Apr 6 09:07:59 CEST 2016

Those look exactly the same (well, the pot's shell looks different) like
the ones I got from Electronic Goldmine about 15 years ago. Of course
they are long gone, and they had some ridiculous price, like $2 or so. I
only grabbed a few to try and that was really bad mistake, I should have
taken all their stock.
Even though they look somewhat poor, till this day I haven't encountered
better ones.

Roman