[sdiy] New Takla Makan Album - Technicollage

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Tue Apr 5 13:26:28 CEST 2016

W dniu 2016-04-05 o 10:39, Sean Dynan pisze:

> Perhaps you would consider altering the description text to remove
> phrases like "bear with it" and "I can't help it, it's what I do" ?  It
> reads like you are apologising for your music, which you defintiely
> don't need to do!

Actually, those phrases make me even more wanting to give it a try.
But apparently I'm a freak, and there are probably more freaks like
this, so that music is just for us...

BTW, I dislike downloaded music. It does not feel like I'm having
something real, no smell of fresh paint coming from the booklet, no
clean record untouched by human hand before, no walk to post office to
pick up missed delivery, all that stuff. Besides I cannot even remember
where are all my downloads that I planned to burn on CD anyway.

Roman