[sdiy] looking for a joystick

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Mon Apr 4 23:41:55 CEST 2016

RS have several, but they're not typically that cheap.

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/c/switches/joystick-switches-accessories/joystick-switches/?searchTerm=potentiometer+joystick

There's one on that list for £4.50, which is remarkable. Some are switch contacts only, so wouldn't do what you want - check for the ones that say "potentiometric".

HTH,
Tom