[sdiy] Pro one wire keyboard cleaning?

thx1138 at earthlink.net thx1138 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 1 17:34:32 CEST 2016

Hi All,

It is well known that Gold does not oxidize I believe.

My stash of J-Wires are silver plated and not Gold Plated.

I also have the service manual of the Pro-One and other manuals from Seq. Circuits if anyone needs info.

Shultz Sound Design was large Service Centre for Moog, Arp, E-Mu, Seq. Circuits. Oberheim etc.

I have most of my Schematics and Blue Prints in my Garage.

If anyone needs help , let me know.

best,

Terry