[sdiy] Cheap audio spectrum analyzer

Sarah Thompson plodger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:58:39 CET 2015

I can recommend picking up an older HP dynamic signal analyzer -- I have an HP 35660 that will do everything you want and more. Awesome piece of kit. They have a generator that can do sweeps, noise, etc, and have two inputs that effectively give you full network analyzer capabilities, including phase response, group delay etc. as well as the more usual frequency plots.

[s]