[sdiy] [OT] binaural targeting

bill bigrig billbigrig at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 07:23:42 CEST 2015

Interesting, I work at a titanium, zirconium tubing factory and we use a derivative of metal detectors to do "eddy curent testing". The technology has not been patented to my knowledge. Some things are best left to a culture of keeping things, "in house". Supplying the aircraft industry is pretty regimented.

Rig