[sdiy] Mounting methods for air variable tuning caps ??

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 00:40:40 CEST 2015

I am working on a sdiyproject that uses an old fashioned variable capacitor (the kind with fins) to control an osc

It does have a few holes to screw it into the bottom of a box

BUT the shaft itself is not any sort of shaft I've worked with before AND the shaft is extremely short

These are the three section type

I figured maybe some of the fellow Ham sdiyers might be able to shed some light on mounting and creating longer shafts for these

Many thanks for any advice

Sent from my iPhone