[sdiy] Reality versus simulation?

Walker Shurlds walkershurlds at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 16:50:50 CET 2015

Probe capacitance is the first thing I thought also. In addition, the relatively low impedance of the circuit could be shifting the oscope's pole(s) into a lower frequency.

Another factor could just be windowing selection from the fft, or maybe the axes aren't logrithmic but are in spice, this only affects whether the response *appears* flat, of course. A few extra pictures might help with diagnosis.

Walker