[sdiy] Old guitar effects articles/series?

jarno.verhoeven at ziggo.nl jarno.verhoeven at ziggo.nl
Thu Nov 26 08:04:20 CET 2015

IIRC, a PDF of that book can be found, I've seen it. Freestompboxes forum?
------ Origineel bericht------Van: Dan SnazelleDatum: do, 26 nov. 2015 01:34Naar: Barry Klein;CC: synthdiy diy;Onderwerp:Re: [sdiy] Old guitar effects articles/series?
A lot of people think that name is a pen-name

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 25, 2015, at 7:27 PM, Barry Klein <barryklein at cox.net> wrote:

The Stompbox Cookbook is quite good but unreal prices for it on Amazon. Anyone know the author : Nicholas Boscorelli?

Sent from my iPhone