[sdiy] Old guitar effects articles/series?

jarno.verhoeven at ziggo.nl jarno.verhoeven at ziggo.nl
Wed Nov 25 23:40:03 CET 2015

Stompboxology?
You can find them on www.moosapotamus.net
Regards,Jarno.
------ Origineel bericht------Van: David MoylanDatum: wo, 25 nov. 2015 23:09Naar: 'synthdiy diy';CC: Onderwerp:[sdiy] Old guitar effects articles/series?
I remember coming across scans of a series of articles primarily related to effects that had fairly detailed analysis of circuits and a bunch of schematics.  I think they were all by one author.  Usually, one type of effect would be analyzed per article and different variations would be described.I think these were from late seventies or eighties.  But for the life of me I can't remember any other information such as the author, magazine, or titles.  Googling hasn't helped.Does this ring a bell for anyone?  It's not Electronotes or Device.Going crazy trying to recall more info...Thanks.Dave_______________________________________________Synth-diy mailing listSynth-diy at synth-diy.orghttp://dropmix.xs4all.nl/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy