[sdiy] Old guitar effects articles/series?

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Wed Nov 25 23:10:53 CET 2015

Although it's not precisely what you describe, Craig Anderton's "Electronic Projects for Musicians" has chapters devoted each to a single effect, with design theory, schematics and variations.

I also remember that Polyphony magazine had some articles on synth modules with schematics.

I only remember synth circuits, but if you find your guitar effects article series, then please share!

Brian