[sdiy] Old guitar effects articles/series?

Paul Schreiber synth1 at airmail.net
Wed Nov 25 23:04:58 CET 2015

http://www.geofex.com/

Paul S.

--- dave at westphila.net wrote:

From: David Moylan <dave at westphila.net>
To: 'synthdiy diy' <Synth-diy at synth-diy.org>
Subject: [sdiy] Old guitar effects articles/series?
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 14:01:57 -0800

I remember coming across scans of a series of articles primarily related
to effects that had fairly detailed analysis of circuits and a bunch of
schematics.  I think they were all by one author.  Usually, one type of
effect would be analyzed per article and different variations would be
described.

I think these were from late seventies or eighties.  But for the life of
me I can't remember any other information such as the author, magazine,
or titles.  Googling hasn't helped.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?  It's not Electronotes or Device.

Going crazy trying to recall more info...

Thanks.

Dave