[sdiy] Ray Wilson Help

Jason Proctor jason at redfish.net
Sun Nov 22 21:45:54 CET 2015

the issue isn't so much tax as the fact that these organisations need to
take a small percentage to fund their operation - in the case of GoFundMe
it's 3%. personal payments via Paypal (at least within the same currency)
don't incur fees.

i wish i'd known about the Paypal option before donating. oh well.