[sdiy] Logic to +/-5V conversion

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Sat Nov 21 02:49:00 CET 2015

Doing it with op amps IS the clever way. But I think that pulling it off with a single op-amp, as opposed to a dual, is the cleverer way. I recently worked this out for +/-10V, but I can't find the paper where I scribbled down the notes.

There's a DAC data sheet out there with the 0-5V to +/-5V op-amp circuit in it as an example of interfacing their DAC. Forgot who that was, but sounds like you already have that circuit.

Brian