[sdiy] Eagle footprints

Chris Juried cjuried at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 01:54:57 CET 2015

Hi all,
With all this talk about board design, I was wondering if anyone is using NI's Ultiboard with Multisim to handle these tasks?
 Sincerely,
  Chris
Audio Engineering Society (AES) Member
InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist
http://www.JuriedEngineering.com
This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.