[sdiy] Eagle footprints

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Sat Nov 21 00:12:56 CET 2015

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  I've kind of ended up building my own
libraries on a per project basis now anyway, so I'll just mod the footprints
to put a silkscreen dot nearby to mark pin one of the SOIC devices.

As Neil and Brian have said, if your previous board comes back perfect from
fab/assembly, then all of those footprints are then "approved".  I like that
way of working, even though I still check all my artworks in obsessive
detail first using GC-prevue, and laser-print life-size paper boards!

-Richie,