[sdiy] ATSamD4 Breakout Board

Mikko Helin maohelin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:17:31 CET 2015

Also the Ebay boards have the STM32F030 chip which doesn't have I2S
support. However, you could get some STM32F031F6 chips from Mouser or
Farnell and replace the one on the board with it.  There's already one FM
synth project for the 031 (guess they are using the board Eric designed, at
least the page has a link to it):

http://mutable-instruments.net/forum/discussion/7472/custom-fm-synth-with-stm32f031/p1

STM32F373 is another one about the same level as Teensy 3.x are. Example
here:
http://ebrombaugh.studionebula.com/embedded/stm32f373breakout/index.html

-Mikko