[sdiy] ATSamD4 Breakout Board

Mikko Helin maohelin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:18:08 CET 2015

You can get some STM32F030 board almost for nothing:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STM32F030F4P6-ARM-CORTEX-M0-Core-Minimum-System-Dev-Board-for-Arduino-/291577503424?hash=item43e35f9ec0:g:asgAAOSw9r1WC3ec

Not all 030's come with I2S though.

As a development environment I use STM32CubeMX tool for pinning and
generating project files together with Eclipse CDT IDE with ARM GCC Eclipse
plugin toolchain.
https://github.com/gnuarmeclipse

Some manual copying was required last time but may be the integration of
CubeMX and Eclipse CDT has been improved in the meantime (got to check the
latest versions, Keil and Atollic and some other IDE's are properly
supported but not plain CDT).

-Mikko