[sdiy] ATSamD4 Breakout Board

Jim Patchell patchell at cox.net
Mon Nov 9 04:59:08 CET 2015

Hey Eric!

The main reason I picked the Atmel part is because of Atmel Studio. I
did receive in the mail just yesterday the D21 Explained board, so at
least I have something to play with.  But that board is not suitable for
projects.  Something like your breakout is really needed.  Also, it has
the DAC on board, as well as USB.  I do have some STM Cortex M3 boards I
also want to play with.  But the 57 each (I am assuming 1000 units here)
is a very attractive price. Because of my visual handicap I am trying to
stay away from as much building as possible.  I was hoping to find a
ready made solution.

Sounds encouraging the amount of stuff you managed to squeeze into a
cortex M0.