[sdiy] Roland CR-8000 triggering

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Sun May 24 18:15:16 CEST 2015

I installed the MIDI2SDS inside my TAMA TS-305 and I can still use the etxernal triggers and the midi triggers.
I added a resistor in series to the MIDI2SDS output and put the signal directly to the TS-305 inputs.

As the resistor value was quite high I had no problem in changing the original trigger behavior.

Try some values in the range from 1k / 10k / 100k.
Maybe it will also solve your problem.
But maybe the input to the CR-8000 sound stages are not that sensitive...
This way you could add a summing stage in front of the sound stages so that both triggers come through as intended without disturbing/changing the other...

Ciao
Peter

http://www.ullrich.at.tt