[sdiy] super-duper S/H

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Thu May 21 16:40:05 CEST 2015

Hi Brian --

Ooooops -- we're both on the wrong page!  It's in Ch. 7, p. 393 in the
second edition.  The part down at the bottom.  Mine is different in the
details, but still uses the idea of having all switch terminals at 0V.  The
Ch. 4 circuit is the same principle, but for cap discharge, as in a VCO
(viz. Rene).

I wish I could find MOSFETs without the stupid protection diodes
anymore.  Anybody?  I found the nice ALD parts, but they're 10 V max.

I posted a slightly less brief description of this project over at Muff's:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=138809

Ian

I was just reading my copy of H & H over a hamburger, but it's mentioned in
chapter 4 of the 2nd edition.