[sdiy] Arp Omni PSU question

Travis Thatcher recompas at gmail.com
Tue May 19 16:10:19 CEST 2015

Thanks Roman - You made me realize I was staring the most likely
problem right in the face! Whoever butchered this thing previously
installed 4.7k resistors instead of 4.7ohm which would explain a lot.
Will grab some hopefully tonight and install them.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for substitutions for the
power transistors?

http://www.travisthatcher.com
http://www.soundcloud.com/thevoiceofsaturn