[sdiy] ECCN for synthesizer modules?

Matthias Herrmann matthias.herrmann at fonik.de
Fri May 15 10:07:26 CEST 2015

Hi all,

recently i have been contacted by a customer who purchased some of my modules in the USA. now he wanted to export them from the US via his company and asks for a ECCN. Since i am a German-based manufacturer US export regulations don't apply and i have no knowledge about these at all.

As i understood it the ECCN is needed for items of US origin, so he won't need one, no?

Is anybody here ont his list with some knowledge about this issue? Feel free to contact me offline, since this is a little bit off-topic.

Cheers,
Matthias
fonitronik
Am Hinkelhaus 31│65207 Wiesbaden│Germany│www.fonitronik.com│m at fonitronik.com
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail