[sdiy] First working PCB from this semester's synth class

Quincas Moreira quincas at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:42:08 CEST 2015

Aaron, that's cool!  I've been using lot's of homemade vactrols in my
designs for the intro classes I give too.  One is a very simple Low
Pass gate using two LDRs and one LED encapsulated in thermofit.  Would
you be willing to share the schematics for this filter, or am I asking
too much?

Cheers!

Quincas Moreira