[sdiy] Juno 60 dead CPU diagnosis

Guy Taylor geekon at gmail.com
Sun May 10 01:03:55 CEST 2015

Hi, not sure if this would work but i replaced my junos cpu with this
one: http://midipolis.blogspot.com.au/p/minerva-manual.html

I cant tell how cool it makes the juno. Full midi, extra envelopes etc... :)

If you can narrow down which chip is broken, you could contact the guy
makes it and ask what he thinks. Hes very helpful
Cheers
Guy