[sdiy] Alpha Juno Replacement membrane?

w.james.meagher at gmail.com w.james.meagher at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:17:11 CEST 2015

It's been years since I owned an alpha Juno, but if memory serves me correctly the "switches" aren't built into the membrane as on day a Chroma Polaris, but that rather the membrane simply sits on top of regular old ALPS tact switches (like on an AX80) - if I'm right you can just change out the specific tact switches that are acting up.

Sent from my iPhone