[sdiy] The API Lunchbox format

Rkm rkm31415 at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 14:15:15 CEST 2015

I like the idea of signal buses.  I don't like the fact that the backplane gives you a predetermined module depth.  Between the huge backplane and the deep modules it seems like there might be lots of unnecessary PCB real estate.  I prefer the ribbon cables and IDC's.

I'm a penny-pinching diyer, though.

-rkmoore

Sent from my iPod