[sdiy] Roland CR-8000 triggering

Travis Thatcher recompas at gmail.com
Sat May 23 16:01:57 CEST 2015

I built one for my CR5000 using an Arduino. Its a bit crude but does
the job really well, also does Midi-sync and Din Sync out. I have a
switch to turn off the midi control of the clock so it just does
triggering or can use the internal clock. The cool thing is that if it
is under midi clock control you can still sequence it and use the
patterns at the same time.

https://github.com/TravisThatcher/MIDI_TO_TRIGGER_SYNC

http://www.travisthatcher.com
http://www.soundcloud.com/thevoiceofsaturn