[sdiy] Elektor Formant Re: Test / Sequencer / Arduino

KA4HJH ka4hjh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 00:05:25 CEST 2015

On Mar 30, 2015, at 7:52 AM, Rick Jansen <rick.jansen at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I must be one of the last human beings alive that used MacDraw, now. And I realise: I still miss MacDraw. I have EaszyDraw, and a few others, but it is not even close to good old easy-to-use MacDraw.

I preferred an early version of Canvas which I still have around here somewhere.

> If anyone here still has MacDraw documents that needs saving (print on paper / conversion to PICT file) this is your (probably) last chance, while this Mac is still alive.

I have a collection of old Macs going back to my Mac Plus but none have been powered up recently. Who knows what shape the SCSI drives are in.

> Isn't it a pity that beloved machines don't get older than 10 years or so? Everything made of plastic or electronics breaks eventually…

You don't know what you've got until it's gone. Or so I've heard.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"