[sdiy] Andromeda A6 repair?

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Thu Mar 26 18:11:40 CET 2015

On 3/25/2015 11:11 AM, Barry Klein wrote:
> Hi all,
> My wife made me move stuff in the garage so she could get her car in.
 > This now prevents me access to the synth!  Too much stuff.

Damn wives! ;-)

> Much of it is magazines.  Can't decide whether to try and keep - by
 > putting in an unpurchased storage shed - or sell/give
 > away/trash.  I guess the ones with thumbdrive history backups for
 > sale or accessible online go first - like 73, QST,
> Circuit Cellar, older computer mags.

Well I wouldn't "trash" anything. I just bought a bunch of late 70's era
Contemporary Keyboard magazines from Savers (a relative of the Canadian
Value Village and far, far better than Goodwill). So I would recommend
donating to them as at least they will get a proper display and chance
to be of further use.

Great reading about the A6 saga.

GB