[sdiy] Designing control surface, potentiometer heights?

Jack Jackson jackdamery at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 3 23:36:00 CET 2015

bbob, I remembered I had taken some pictures of the inside of my Bass Station when I had one and lo and behold they used the exact method with Lorlin switches you describe on a production machine.

https://flic.kr/p/fB3EHC
https://flic.kr/p/fB3FnQ
https://flic.kr/p/fB3EWd

I also noticed that the Jupiter 8 used these generic open frame rotary switches with 6mm knurled shaft. I kind of like these. Does anyone know if you can configure the number of stops on these, the same as the Lorlin?

http://m2.uxcell.com/photo_new/20140714/c/ux_a14071400ux0743_ux_c.jpg