[sdiy] Round pin 0.1" headers

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Sun Mar 1 18:26:01 CET 2015

Hi Tom!

I use such pins from Fischer Elektronik. Once I bought them from Distrelec but they are quite expensive, but you can have a look at the type and datasheet. Maybe you can find them cheaper elsewhere.

http://www.distrelec.at/de/Stiftleiste-50pol-1-x50P-Fischer-Elektronik-MK05-50G/p/14383974?q=122238&page=1&
origPos=1&origPageSize=25&simi=99.3

At least the quality was very fine. Iused them a lot for eprom and microcontroller emulator sockets.

Ciao
Peter

http://www.ullrich.at.tt