[sdiy] Round pin 0.1" headers

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Sun Mar 1 18:04:10 CET 2015

Hello Tom

Murray Hodges from kiwitechnics uses some for his JX-3P extension. So
you may ask him.

On the other hand:
I used square pin headers and simple sockets (not the so called
"industry" types):
http://fa.utfs.org/diy/korgpolysix/polysix_chord_trigger_2.jpg
http://fa.utfs.org/diy/korgpolysix/P6_Sockel.JPG
The grip is close enough to hold the addon module even while rough
transports.

Florian