[sdiy] Chris Squire

Timothy Daugard daugard at cox.net
Mon Jun 29 17:19:31 CEST 2015

I saw them on the Fragile tour, and the Going for the One tour. They
rented a local arena for a month to rehearse and develop one of their
'90s - '00s tours. Military duty prevented me from being able to go see
that show. The town is fifty miles away, so I didn't get any chance to
run across them. They contributed to the local College (PBS) station
with the comment that the station was what they had their radio tuned to.

Darn,

Chris Squire gone.

B.B. King gone - (never could get a hold of tickets to see him.)

John Entwistle gone.

The local college radio format gone.

Jim Morrison gone.

Janus Joplin gone.

The '60s gone - (but lately the same problems coming back.)

Tim Daugard
- Who plays bass because of Chris Squire, McCartney, and the song "Dirty
Water" and who wanted to be Rick Wakeman or Keith Emerson, but never had
lessons or pianos available.

PS: Peace y'all