[sdiy] Supplies for sale.. CHEAP ... really ???

Ove Ridé nitro2k01 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:26:15 CEST 2015

I wouldn't trust either one without cracking one open and inspecting
it. Especially not the $2.50 one. You'd probably find that corners
were cut at every opportunity. And while missing mains filtering and
lacking insulation in the transformer (say) might be fine for driving
a LED stripe, it may not be what you want to use for an audio product
that you want to be safe, and as noise free as possible when
connecting it to other gear.