[sdiy] Andromeda A6 repair?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon Jun 22 10:20:15 CEST 2015

So you sa we can all buy broken Andromedas now, and with help of your
flash chips loaded with bootloader and Alesis firmware (you can provide
it too?) we'll be able to bring it back to life?
Sorry for asking stupid questions, but I'm not entirely sure what you
actually offering. Anyway, that is great news.
If I only had a broken Andromeda...

Roman