[sdiy] Cannon Connector help?

Tom Arnold xyzzy at sysabend.org
Sun Jun 21 21:10:32 CEST 2015

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 11:16:00AM +0000, Ullrich Peter wrote:
> This one looked also suitable...
> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Cannon-4pin-socket-cable-mounting-circular-connector-EP-4-11-1C-/141687376731

Yeah, thats an XLR Style which is a push-in with retainer.  The pins are much
larger and its not threaded.

> http://www.binder-connector.com/en/products/miniature-connectors/bayonet-connectors-1/male-cable-connector-cable-outlet-4-6-mm/#9906090004
>
> Have a look at the PDF and eventually at the 3D file.

Yeah, its not a bayonet connector.  Single large thread vs the typical 2 or 3
large short threads for bayonets.

I have heard from a Dynaco engineer that it is military and discontinued.  I'm
going to try and get to the back of the jack and see if there is a model number.
Its just not exactly conveniently located in the chassis...

Thanks!