[sdiy] Cannon Connector help?

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Sun Jun 21 13:16:00 CEST 2015

This one looked also suitable...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Cannon-4pin-socket-cable-mounting-circular-connector-EP-4-11-1C-/141687376731

Looking under the mentioned number you can find:

http://casamodularsystems.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_154_421&products_id=919
http://casamodularsystems.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_154_421&products_id=918
http://casamodularsystems.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=917
http://casamodularsystems.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=916