[sdiy] TB-303 braindead

cheater00 . cheater00 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:32:08 CEST 2015

The battery wire is right, I checked photos of other people's 303 pcb,
and besides I remember myself.

The same behaviour happens with a 9V positive-outside wall wart.

However i did have to re-solder a bridge I made years ago because of a
lifted track. That bridge is connected to one of the CPU's pins. Maybe
something else messed up around it as well.

Robin: how do I use pin 7 to reset the CPU? Can I just apply a voltage
I source from somewhere else on the PCB?

Cheers